Obituary of James ‘Jay’ Lea Jr.
July 10, 2014
James 'Jay' Lea Jr. passed away on June 4, 2014. He was 35.
A celebration of life will be at 5 p.m., Aug. 2, at Pioneer Park on the Creek Side Left in Nevada City.
A detailed announcement will follow at a later date.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- UPDATE: I-80 re-opened after multi-vehicle wreck, fatality
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker