Obituary of James ‘Jay’ Lea Jr.
July 10, 2014
James 'Jay' Lea Jr. passed away on June 4, 2014. He was 35.
A celebration of life will be at 5 p.m., Aug. 2, at Pioneer Park on the Creek Side Left in Nevada City.
A detailed announcement will follow at a later date.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later