Obituary of James ‘Jay’ Lea Jr.
July 10, 2014
James ‘Jay’ Lea Jr. passed away on June 4, 2014. He was 35.
A celebration of life will be at 5 p.m., Aug. 2, at Pioneer Park on the Creek Side Left in Nevada City.
A detailed announcement will follow at a later date.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows
- Nevada County homeless man given second chance with previous job
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping