Obituary of Georgia Cox
April 23, 2014
Georgia P. Cox died April 16, 2014, in Marysville, Calif. She was 79.
A rosary will be at 10:30 a.m. followed by a funeral mass 11 a.m. on Monday, April 28, at St. Patrick's Catholic Church.
Georgia was born March 17, 1935, in Pennsylvania to Harold and Marvia McLeod.
She is survived by sons Laurence and David; grandchildren Samuel, Rose, Michael and Christopher; nephews Robert and Barry; niece, Carol; and two great-grandchildren.
She is preceded in death by her son, Michael; and her husband, Charles "Dick" Cox.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana