Obituary of Georgia Cox
April 23, 2014
Georgia P. Cox died April 16, 2014, in Marysville, Calif. She was 79.
A rosary will be at 10:30 a.m. followed by a funeral mass 11 a.m. on Monday, April 28, at St. Patrick's Catholic Church.
Georgia was born March 17, 1935, in Pennsylvania to Harold and Marvia McLeod.
She is survived by sons Laurence and David; grandchildren Samuel, Rose, Michael and Christopher; nephews Robert and Barry; niece, Carol; and two great-grandchildren.
She is preceded in death by her son, Michael; and her husband, Charles "Dick" Cox.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation