Obituary of Georgia Cox
April 23, 2014
Georgia P. Cox died April 16, 2014, in Marysville, Calif. She was 79.
A rosary will be at 10:30 a.m. followed by a funeral mass 11 a.m. on Monday, April 28, at St. Patrick's Catholic Church.
Georgia was born March 17, 1935, in Pennsylvania to Harold and Marvia McLeod.
She is survived by sons Laurence and David; grandchildren Samuel, Rose, Michael and Christopher; nephews Robert and Barry; niece, Carol; and two great-grandchildren.
She is preceded in death by her son, Michael; and her husband, Charles "Dick" Cox.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed