Obituary of Gary W. Hill
April 21, 2017
Gary W. Hill passed away peacefully on Friday, March 10, 2017. He was 73 years young.
He was a legend in his profession of sales and marketing. He will be greatly missed by those who knew and loved him.
He is survived by his wife Shirlie; daughters, Leslie (Melodia), Kellie (Hart); son Eric Hill; sister Gianeen Hill; and grandchildren, Zoey, Logan, Ella and Raven.
There will be a Celebration of Life from 1 to 4 p.m., on April 22, 2017 at The American Legion Hall in Grass Valley, CA.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- ‘Know your neighborhood criminal’: Grass Valley man uses social media to identify ‘repeat offenders’
- John Richard Green sentenced to over 200 years on molestation charges in Nevada County Superior Court
- Housing crisis hits deep: Nevada County family struggles to find a place to live
- Terry McAteer: Rejecting endorsement of hatred, bigotry
- Caltrans talks Highway 49 concept: Center barrier, roundabouts on corridor