Obituary of Gary W. Hill
April 21, 2017
Gary W. Hill passed away peacefully on Friday, March 10, 2017. He was 73 years young.
He was a legend in his profession of sales and marketing. He will be greatly missed by those who knew and loved him.
He is survived by his wife Shirlie; daughters, Leslie (Melodia), Kellie (Hart); son Eric Hill; sister Gianeen Hill; and grandchildren, Zoey, Logan, Ella and Raven.
There will be a Celebration of Life from 1 to 4 p.m., on April 22, 2017 at The American Legion Hall in Grass Valley, CA.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Robbery suspect wanted in May incident found in Grass Valley
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Nevada County Sheriff deputies respond to shooting victims near North San Juan
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County