Obituary of Gary W. Hill
April 21, 2017
Gary W. Hill passed away peacefully on Friday, March 10, 2017. He was 73 years young.
He was a legend in his profession of sales and marketing. He will be greatly missed by those who knew and loved him.
He is survived by his wife Shirlie; daughters, Leslie (Melodia), Kellie (Hart); son Eric Hill; sister Gianeen Hill; and grandchildren, Zoey, Logan, Ella and Raven.
There will be a Celebration of Life from 1 to 4 p.m., on April 22, 2017 at The American Legion Hall in Grass Valley, CA.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation