Obituary of Gary Galbraith
July 28, 2014
Gary Gene Galbraith died at home on Sunday, July 20, 2014. He was 60.
Services will be at 11 a.m. at Greenwood Memorial Gardens Cemetery on the Rough & Ready Hwy. on Sat., Aug. 2. There will be a Celebration of Life following the memorial service. For more information contact: Paul or Ruth Ann at 530-272-3598.
Gary was born on April 24, 1954. He grew up in Glendora, Calif. As a young man Gary served in the Navy from 1972-1977. Following his discharge Gary settled in the Grass Valley-Nevada City area, where he worked as a dental technician for 40 years.
He loved fishing, playing baseball, videography, hanging out with friends and going to the movies. His kind heart touched the lives of all those around him.
Gary is survived by a nephew, Michael Prado of Long Beach, Calif.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Bill and Pearl Galbraith; sister, Denise and brother, Michael.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum