Obituary of Gail Bolton
July 2, 2014
Gail Marlene Bolton (Smith) passed away June 24, 2014, at Hospice in Grass Valley, Calif.
The family will be having a celebration of life in the near future to let purple and yellow balloons go per Gail's request.
Gail was born Oct. 11, 1943, at the Community Hospital in Grass Valley.
She graduated from Nevada Union High School in 1960. She worked at several places, but Frank's Pizza and Grass Valley Group stand out.
Gail had a huge heart, loved trips to the ocean, taking care of sick or elderly people, doing crafts, staying up late and reading.
She is survived by her husband, Carl E Bolton; brothers Marty, Dean and Neil; children Nick, Mike, John and Margie; grandchildren Willie, Allen, Codey, Kayla, Kamille, Andy, Sherry, Tracy, Jamie, Leanne, Ashly and Kourtney; several great- grandchildren; and nieces and nephews Jason, Shannon, Megan, Kris, Sylvia, Cindy, Wyatt, Weston and Sophie.
A big thanks to Carl, Pat, Shirley, Nancy and Hospice for their care for Gail in her last months
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier