Obituary of Gail Bolton
July 2, 2014
Gail Marlene Bolton (Smith) passed away June 24, 2014, at Hospice in Grass Valley, Calif.
The family will be having a celebration of life in the near future to let purple and yellow balloons go per Gail's request.
Gail was born Oct. 11, 1943, at the Community Hospital in Grass Valley.
She graduated from Nevada Union High School in 1960. She worked at several places, but Frank's Pizza and Grass Valley Group stand out.
Gail had a huge heart, loved trips to the ocean, taking care of sick or elderly people, doing crafts, staying up late and reading.
She is survived by her husband, Carl E Bolton; brothers Marty, Dean and Neil; children Nick, Mike, John and Margie; grandchildren Willie, Allen, Codey, Kayla, Kamille, Andy, Sherry, Tracy, Jamie, Leanne, Ashly and Kourtney; several great- grandchildren; and nieces and nephews Jason, Shannon, Megan, Kris, Sylvia, Cindy, Wyatt, Weston and Sophie.
A big thanks to Carl, Pat, Shirley, Nancy and Hospice for their care for Gail in her last months
Trending In: Obituaries
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Water and compliance issues bring cannabis advocates, county officials to the table