Obituary of Frank Jackson
August 27, 2014
Frank Jackson passed away August 22, 2014 at his home in Grass Valley, Calif. after a long battle with cancer.
There will be no services and he will be laid to rest in Piedmont, Missouri. There will be a celebration of life "fish fry" at his home in Grass Valley on Sept. 21 at 2:30 p.m. There will be a military salute and flag presentation.
Through his fishing expeditions in Alaska to hunting deer in Missouri he made friends wherever he went and had become a father figure to many. He spent four years in the Navy and was a veteran of the Korean War.
Frank is survived by his wife, Dorothy Jackson, his children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, great-great grandchildren, cousins and many friends. He is also survived by his close relatives and siblings in Missouri.
He will be deeply missed by all who knew him.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later