Obituary of Francis Foucher
November 28, 2016
Francis Foucher passed away on Nov. 18, 2016. He was 99.
Memorial services will be held at 11 a.m., on Saturday, Dec. 3, at Sierra Memorial Lawn in Nevada City.
Frank was born May 8, 1917 in Ontario, Canada to Delore and Leda Foucher. He was married to Josephine for 63 years. He worked as a carpenter for many years and continued woodworking into his retirement years.
He was a member of the Grass Valley Methodist Church.
He was loved by everybody that met him.
He is survived by many family members, extending from Canada to California.
Arrangements are under the care of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Obituaries
- Gang member hits victim with gun in downtown Grass Valley, police say
- Nevada County authorities say missing girl is found in Combie Road honey oil bust
- Former Nevada Union student killed in Ojai rollover crash
- 19-year-olds take ownership of Paradise Donuts
- Free floating: Nevada County business offers the healing benefits of doing nothing (VIDEO)