Obituary of Francis Foucher
November 28, 2016
Francis Foucher passed away on Nov. 18, 2016. He was 99.
Memorial services will be held at 11 a.m., on Saturday, Dec. 3, at Sierra Memorial Lawn in Nevada City.
Frank was born May 8, 1917 in Ontario, Canada to Delore and Leda Foucher. He was married to Josephine for 63 years. He worked as a carpenter for many years and continued woodworking into his retirement years.
He was a member of the Grass Valley Methodist Church.
He was loved by everybody that met him.
He is survived by many family members, extending from Canada to California.
Arrangements are under the care of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges