Obituary of Francis Foucher
November 28, 2016
Francis Foucher passed away on Nov. 18, 2016. He was 99.
Memorial services will be held at 11 a.m., on Saturday, Dec. 3, at Sierra Memorial Lawn in Nevada City.
Frank was born May 8, 1917 in Ontario, Canada to Delore and Leda Foucher. He was married to Josephine for 63 years. He worked as a carpenter for many years and continued woodworking into his retirement years.
He was a member of the Grass Valley Methodist Church.
He was loved by everybody that met him.
He is survived by many family members, extending from Canada to California.
Arrangements are under the care of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County DA: No charges to be filed in death of CHP officer
- Heavy rain flooding western Nevada County
- Legal battle continues: Felony case heard Friday involves narcotics detective Jason Mackey
- David Alkire: Thanks to The Union for shedding light on scandal
- Nevada County Food & Toy Run to ride for 25th time Saturday