Obituary of Dorothy Vincent
June 9, 2014
Dorothy Vincent of Palenville, N.Y., passed away on May 24, 2014, in Kingston, N.Y. She was 70.
Dorothy married her grammar school sweetheart, David Vincent, on Sept. 15, 1962. They spent many very happy years together.
Surviving in addition to her husband are children Laurie Blampied and her husband, David of Ulster Park; Matthew Vincent of Glasco; Jeffrey Vincent of Syracuse; and sister-in-law, Dr. Susan Murphy, of Nevada City, Calif.
The family suggests memorial contributions be made to the animal shelter or rescue group of your choice.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana