Obituary of Dorothy Vincent
June 9, 2014
Dorothy Vincent of Palenville, N.Y., passed away on May 24, 2014, in Kingston, N.Y. She was 70.
Dorothy married her grammar school sweetheart, David Vincent, on Sept. 15, 1962. They spent many very happy years together.
Surviving in addition to her husband are children Laurie Blampied and her husband, David of Ulster Park; Matthew Vincent of Glasco; Jeffrey Vincent of Syracuse; and sister-in-law, Dr. Susan Murphy, of Nevada City, Calif.
The family suggests memorial contributions be made to the animal shelter or rescue group of your choice.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball