Obituary of Dorothy Vincent
June 9, 2014
Dorothy Vincent of Palenville, N.Y., passed away on May 24, 2014, in Kingston, N.Y. She was 70.
Dorothy married her grammar school sweetheart, David Vincent, on Sept. 15, 1962. They spent many very happy years together.
Surviving in addition to her husband are children Laurie Blampied and her husband, David of Ulster Park; Matthew Vincent of Glasco; Jeffrey Vincent of Syracuse; and sister-in-law, Dr. Susan Murphy, of Nevada City, Calif.
The family suggests memorial contributions be made to the animal shelter or rescue group of your choice.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Man returns home to find burners on, house ransacked, mysterious pants
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash