Obituary of Donald Butler
August 15, 2014
Donald L Butler of Cody, Wyo., passed away after a short illness on Aug. 11, 2014 at the Cedar Wood Villa in Red Lodge. He was 90.
Don was born to Charley and Bessie Butler of Grass Valley, Calif. on Sept. 1, 1923. He met and married Jean Lollich, his wife of 66 years after returning from WWII. Don retired from the State of California Cal-Trans. In 1994, shortly after retiring, he and Jean moved to Cody.
He is survived by his wife Jean; son-in-law, Butch Hulbert; daughters, Linda (Jim) Foskett of Cody, Kathy Fehr of Helena, Mont.; grandchildren Chuck (Rebecca) Hulbert , Kelly (Dave) Cape, Troy (Susi) McMahan, Lacy Foskett, Travis Foskett, Ric (Anisa) Fehr Jr, Wesley (Raschelle) Fehr, Anthony (Tatiana) Butler Fehr, Jacob (Bonita) Fehr, Matthew (Jennifer) Fehr and numerous great grandchildren and great, great grandchildren.
Don was preceded in death by his parents Charley and Bessie; brothers Jim, Mike and Franklin; sisters Nora Johnston, Ruth Tryon; his daughter, Sandy Hulbert of Cody and son-in-law, Ric Fehr Sr.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed