Obituary of Diane Riley
July 12, 2017
Diane Riley passed away on July 10, 2017. She was 66.
Diane was born on February 5, 1951 in Texas.
She worked at Heinrich-Solomon, Inc.
Diane was past president of the Nevada County Gem and Mineral Society and a KNCO personality.
She is survived by her husband, Michael Riley; son, Noah (Olymphia) Gilliam; father, Lawrence Heinrich and sister, Lari (John) Solomon.
Diane was preceded in death by her mother, Bettye Heinrich, and brother, Christopher Heinrich.
Arrangements are under the care of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire