Obituary of Cynthia Hook
June 2, 2014
Cynthia Ann Hook passed away in LaCenter, Wash., on April 29, 2014. She was 66.
Cynthia's memorial will take place at 2 p.m. at Good Sheppard Lutheran Church in Downey, Calif., on June 7.
She is survived by her husband of 30 years, Arden Hook; daughter Tracy Bursey of LaCenter, Wash.; sister Beverly Wilson; brother Craig Slauson of Elko, Nev.; sister-in-law Patricia Slauson; brother Robert Slauson of Cleburne, Texas; and nephew Ryan Slauson of Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance