Obituary of Craig Diltz
July 7, 2014
Craig T. Dilz passed away June 18, 2014. His sudden death left us stunned and yet so grateful for the time we had.
A celebration of life will be from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on July 11 at the Grass Valley Veteran's Hall. Also, a small gathering will be from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. at his home.
Craig was born March 31, 1956. He touched so many lives from the USAF, IBM, Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, EMC, the schools attended by his children and still attended by his grandchildren.
Craig is survived by his mother, Nelldeen; his wife, Carol; his children Aubrey, Robert, Thomas, daughters-in-law Stefanie and Roberta; son-in-law, Dennis; his grandchildren Ashton, Ali Rose, Steven, Laurine, Zachary, Preston and Starr, two brothers, one sister, five nieces, seven nephews and many friends who were more like family.
He was preceded in death by his grandparents Rudolph and Viola Kufhaber; father, Hubert Diltz; nephew, Jarrod Diltz and dear friend, Jay Vonasek.
Lasting memories is what you made, laughter and smiles are what you created; love is what you gave. Now your smile and presence is what we crave. We may not understand it all, we may never know. Yet you're gone too soon and here we are, you're in our hearts which isn't too far.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been set up at Bank of the West c/o Inger McCormack Acct # 035378877.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum