Obituary of Christina Callison
July 9, 2014
Christina Linda (Galvin) Callison of North San Juan passed away peacefully on Monday, July 7, 2014.
This Sat., July 12, there will be a celebration of Tina's beautiful life at Ted and Tina's home, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Tina was born Aug 4, 1954, in Yokohama, Japan.
For 24 years she was the loving wife to Ted Callison Sr. and loving mother to K.C. Watson and Travis Callison and stepmother to Ted Jr. and Greg Callison. She is also survived by her mother, Michiko Galvin of Sonora; and numerous sisters, brother, nieces, nephews and grandchildren.
She is preceded in death by her father and a sister.
If there was one thing about Tina, she loved her family dearly. She will truly be missed by many.
Arrangements are under the card of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum