Obituary of Cecilia Wilma Maine
May 19, 2017
Cecilia Wilma Maine passed away May 3, 2017. She was 72.
Cecilia was born in Nevada City on January 22, 1945 to Fred and Lavina Zanocco.
She is survived by her daughter Janet Maine of Penn Valley; sons Joey Maine and James Maine, both of Grass Valley; step children John Robinson and Cyndi Pomlinson; sisters Mary, Beth and Joey; brother Jake; grandchild Rickie and great-grandchildren Sheperd and Josh Maine.
She was preceded in death by her parents Fred and Lavina Zanocco; sister Shirley and her brother Fred.
There will be no service at her request.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance