Obituary of Bob Ralston
June 4, 2014
Bob Ralston succumbed to cancer on May 19, 2014.
A celebration of life will be at 1 p.m. at the Tack Room in Penn Valley, Calif., on June 22. Bring a potluck dish if you like.
He spent the first part of his life in the Los Angeles area. He married Dee on Oct. 25, 1973. They moved to Lake Wildwood, Calif., in the early 1980s.
Bob was a contractor, mining enthusiast and loved a good joke.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed