Obituary of Beverly McEwen
August 27, 2014
Beverly McEwen, our mother has passed away. Her golden heart stopped beating on August 25, 2014.
She was so much, to so many, a wife, sister, aunt, friend, mother-in-law, grandmother, great grandmother…but always our mother.
Words can’t express how much we will miss her; she was the glue that held our family together.
Thanks so much to Golden Empire and the loving staff for their tender, compassionate care. We will be forever grateful to ALL of you for the last two years.
Be at peace mom. We will always love and miss you, Erin, Dicy, Howard, and Jeffery.
Trending In: Obituaries
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location