Obituary of Beverly McEwen
August 27, 2014
Beverly McEwen, our mother has passed away. Her golden heart stopped beating on August 25, 2014.
She was so much, to so many, a wife, sister, aunt, friend, mother-in-law, grandmother, great grandmother…but always our mother.
Words can't express how much we will miss her; she was the glue that held our family together.
Thanks so much to Golden Empire and the loving staff for their tender, compassionate care. We will be forever grateful to ALL of you for the last two years.
Be at peace mom. We will always love and miss you, Erin, Dicy, Howard, and Jeffery.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball