Obituary of Beverly McEwen
August 27, 2014
Beverly McEwen, our mother has passed away. Her golden heart stopped beating on August 25, 2014.
She was so much, to so many, a wife, sister, aunt, friend, mother-in-law, grandmother, great grandmother…but always our mother.
Words can't express how much we will miss her; she was the glue that held our family together.
Thanks so much to Golden Empire and the loving staff for their tender, compassionate care. We will be forever grateful to ALL of you for the last two years.
Be at peace mom. We will always love and miss you, Erin, Dicy, Howard, and Jeffery.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Man returns home to find burners on, house ransacked, mysterious pants
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash