Obituary of Andrew J. Cummings
March 20, 2017
Andrew J. Cummings passed away March 14, 2017 in Grass Valley, CA.
He was born Feb. 2, 1995 to parents Joseph and Brenda Cummings. Andrew attended Nevada Union. He had a love of animals and enjoyed volunteer dog walking and enjoyed all food, he especially loved his grandmothers cooking. Andrew was loved by family and friends and will be missed by all.
Andrew is survived by his father Joseph Cummings of Grass Valley, CA; mother Brenda Cummings of Grass Valley, CA; grandparents Louie and Joyce Osterude of Penn Valley, CA; grandmother Rita Cummings of Galveston, TX; sister Sara Cummings of Grass Valley, CA, numerous aunts, uncles and cousins.
A grave side service will be held at 12 p.m., on March 24, 2017 at Penn Valley Cemetery. A gathering for friends and family will follow immediately after the service at Western Gateway Park.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation