Obituary for Jennifer Eagle
May 6, 2014
Jennifer Leah Blake Eagle cherished mother, daughter, sister and friend, fought valiantly and tirelessly to reclaim her life after receiving a bone marrow transplant, but in the end the complications were too many. Jennifer died peacefully on April 30, 2014, surrounded by love and family.
A memorial service will be at 2 p.m. on Saturday, May 10, at Peace Lutheran Church, 828 West Main St. in Grass Valley.
Jennifer is survived by her children, Scye and Takoda; mother, Judy Blake-Kenney; and siblings John Blake, Jamie Hamer, Jeff Blake, Jill Blake, Jim Blake and their families.
Jennifer was preceded in death by her husband, Heavy Eagle; and her father, James Blake.
Memorial contributions may be made online at http://www.gofundme.com/4491hg. All contributions will be used to support and care for Jennifer's beloved children.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County