Obituary for Jennifer Eagle
May 6, 2014
Jennifer Leah Blake Eagle cherished mother, daughter, sister and friend, fought valiantly and tirelessly to reclaim her life after receiving a bone marrow transplant, but in the end the complications were too many. Jennifer died peacefully on April 30, 2014, surrounded by love and family.
A memorial service will be at 2 p.m. on Saturday, May 10, at Peace Lutheran Church, 828 West Main St. in Grass Valley.
Jennifer is survived by her children, Scye and Takoda; mother, Judy Blake-Kenney; and siblings John Blake, Jamie Hamer, Jeff Blake, Jill Blake, Jim Blake and their families.
Jennifer was preceded in death by her husband, Heavy Eagle; and her father, James Blake.
Memorial contributions may be made online at http://www.gofundme.com/4491hg. All contributions will be used to support and care for Jennifer's beloved children.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges