Obituary: Dusty Miller
January 16, 2014
Dusty Luke Miller died unexpectedly in Nevada City on Jan. 10, 2014.
There will be a memorial service at 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014, at the Nevada City Elks Lodge.
Dusty was born in Grass Valley on Aug. 24, 1983.
He leaves behind his parents, Jim and Sherry Miller; brothers Josh (Jami) Miller and Caleb (Hannah) Miller; nieces Kendal, Brooke, Elinor and Madelyn; aunts, uncles, cousins and grandmother.
Dusty affected many during his short life.
In lieu of flowers, please contribute to Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation or animal rescue of your choice.
Trending In: Obituaries
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site