February 15, 2013
On Feb. 9, 2013, Norman Arnold Kelly passed away. He was 74.
He was loved by many and will be missed.
A gathering will be held Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013, from 4-6 p.m. at Lassila Funeral Home in Auburn, Calif., for any friends or family who would like to pay their respects.
Also, the family would like to thank all of the staff at Golden Empire for their loving care of Norman.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison