February 15, 2013
On Feb. 9, 2013, Norman Arnold Kelly passed away. He was 74.
He was loved by many and will be missed.
A gathering will be held Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013, from 4-6 p.m. at Lassila Funeral Home in Auburn, Calif., for any friends or family who would like to pay their respects.
Also, the family would like to thank all of the staff at Golden Empire for their loving care of Norman.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers