November 26, 2013
Nicholas (Nick) Natale passed away on Nov. 11, 2013, due to complications after a recent surgery. He would have been 85 in December.
He was born in San Francisco on Dec. 18, 1928, to Savario and Frances Natale.
He married his lifelong love, Ruth Garner, on May 29, 1948. They had four children.
He is survived by his son, David Natale of Citrus Heights; daughters Cherrie Natale of Cedar Ridge and Cynthia Lansing and Frances Emery, both of Grass Valley.
He is predeceased by his parents and his wife, Ruth.
Per his wishes, no services will be held.
In lieu of flowers, he would prefer that donations be made to one of our local animal rescue/adoption organizations. He was a lover of all animals.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana