July 1, 2013
Nancy Keefer passed away June 14, 2013, in Grass Valley. She was 81.
Nancy was born Dec. 4, 1931, to Annie Costa Kevern.
Nancy enjoyed gardening and spending time with her great-grandchildren.
She is survived by her son, Ronald Keefer, and daughter-in-law Christine Keefer; and grandsons Matthew Keefer and Joshua Keefer, all of Union City, Calif.; daughter Claudia Haper; grandchildren David Harper and Amy McCormack; and great-grandchildren Christian Starner, Maya Hylan and Jacob Hylan, all from Grass Valley, Calif.
She is predeceased by her husband, Russell Keefer; sister-in-law Alice Lundgren; mother Annie Kevern; and brother Albin Lundgren.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance