January 1, 2013
Monique Etievant, of Grass Valley passed away Dec. 27, 2012. She was 83.
Services to take place at a later date; friends and family will be notified.
Monique was born Dec. 30, 1929, in Paris to Bernard and Gabrielle (Auneau) Duvot.
In 1949, she married Michel Etievant in Paris. Mrs. Etievant enjoyed gardening, sewing, knitting and cooking. She also spent time at the Senior Center and was a member of the Red Hat Society. Monique was a very dedicated mother, grandmother and friend.
She is survived by her daughter, Laurie (Gary) Conterno of Rough and Ready; son Claude (Pauline) Etievant of Grass Valley; grandsons Dylan (Jennifer) Etievant and Jamin Flood, both of Texas; great-grandchildren Tela, Kedin and Kesin of Texas; and nieces and nephews Francoise, Claudine and Michel of France.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Michel Etievant; and father Bernard Duvot.
Memorial contributions may be made to Hospice of the Foothills.
Arrangements are under direction of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed