January 1, 2013
Monique Etievant, of Grass Valley passed away Dec. 27, 2012. She was 83.
Services to take place at a later date; friends and family will be notified.
Monique was born Dec. 30, 1929, in Paris to Bernard and Gabrielle (Auneau) Duvot.
In 1949, she married Michel Etievant in Paris. Mrs. Etievant enjoyed gardening, sewing, knitting and cooking. She also spent time at the Senior Center and was a member of the Red Hat Society. Monique was a very dedicated mother, grandmother and friend.
She is survived by her daughter, Laurie (Gary) Conterno of Rough and Ready; son Claude (Pauline) Etievant of Grass Valley; grandsons Dylan (Jennifer) Etievant and Jamin Flood, both of Texas; great-grandchildren Tela, Kedin and Kesin of Texas; and nieces and nephews Francoise, Claudine and Michel of France.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Michel Etievant; and father Bernard Duvot.
Memorial contributions may be made to Hospice of the Foothills.
Arrangements are under direction of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom