January 1, 2013
Monique Etievant, of Grass Valley passed away Dec. 27, 2012. She was 83.
Services to take place at a later date; friends and family will be notified.
Monique was born Dec. 30, 1929, in Paris to Bernard and Gabrielle (Auneau) Duvot.
In 1949, she married Michel Etievant in Paris. Mrs. Etievant enjoyed gardening, sewing, knitting and cooking. She also spent time at the Senior Center and was a member of the Red Hat Society. Monique was a very dedicated mother, grandmother and friend.
She is survived by her daughter, Laurie (Gary) Conterno of Rough and Ready; son Claude (Pauline) Etievant of Grass Valley; grandsons Dylan (Jennifer) Etievant and Jamin Flood, both of Texas; great-grandchildren Tela, Kedin and Kesin of Texas; and nieces and nephews Francoise, Claudine and Michel of France.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Michel Etievant; and father Bernard Duvot.
Memorial contributions may be made to Hospice of the Foothills.
Arrangements are under direction of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws