January 9, 2013
Monique Etievant, of Grass Valley, passed away on Dec. 27, 2012. She was 83.
Services will be be held at a later date; friends and family will be notified.
Monique was born on Dec. 30, 1929, in Paris, France, to Bernard and Gabrielle (Auneau) Duvot. In 1949, she married Michel Etievant in Paris. Mrs. Etievant enjoyed gardening, sewing, knitting and cooking. She also spent time at the senior center. Monique was a very dedicated mother, grandmother and friend.
She is survived by her daughter, Laurie (Gary) Conterno of Rough and Ready; son Claude (Pauline) Etievant of Grass Valley; grandsons, Dylan (Jennifer) Etievant and Jamin Flood, both of Texas; great-grandchildren, Tela, Kedin and Kesin of Texas; and nieces and nephews, Francoise, Claudine, Michel, Peter and Evette of France.
She was preceded in death by her husband Michel Etievant; and father Bernard Duvot.
Memorial contributions may be made to Hospice of the Foothills.
Arrangements are under direction of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death