January 9, 2013
Monique Etievant, of Grass Valley, passed away on Dec. 27, 2012. She was 83.
Services will be be held at a later date; friends and family will be notified.
Monique was born on Dec. 30, 1929, in Paris, France, to Bernard and Gabrielle (Auneau) Duvot. In 1949, she married Michel Etievant in Paris. Mrs. Etievant enjoyed gardening, sewing, knitting and cooking. She also spent time at the senior center. Monique was a very dedicated mother, grandmother and friend.
She is survived by her daughter, Laurie (Gary) Conterno of Rough and Ready; son Claude (Pauline) Etievant of Grass Valley; grandsons, Dylan (Jennifer) Etievant and Jamin Flood, both of Texas; great-grandchildren, Tela, Kedin and Kesin of Texas; and nieces and nephews, Francoise, Claudine, Michel, Peter and Evette of France.
She was preceded in death by her husband Michel Etievant; and father Bernard Duvot.
Memorial contributions may be made to Hospice of the Foothills.
Arrangements are under direction of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Grass Valley native climbs ranks in high school rodeo