Miguel “Miguelito” Rubalcava
January 25, 2013
Miguel "Miguelito" Rubalcava passed peacefully in the arms of his parents, Concha and Miguel Rubalcava, and his sister, Erendira on Jan. 9, 2013. He was 3 and a half.
Born March 26, 2009, Miguelito touched many lives and was loved deeply by family and friends.
He is survived by his parents, his five sisters, and the family of Keith and Jeanie McAfee.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations to Shriners Hospital for Children. 2425 Stockton Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95817.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local