Miguel “Miguelito” Rubalcava
January 25, 2013
Miguel "Miguelito" Rubalcava passed peacefully in the arms of his parents, Concha and Miguel Rubalcava, and his sister, Erendira on Jan. 9, 2013. He was 3 and a half.
Born March 26, 2009, Miguelito touched many lives and was loved deeply by family and friends.
He is survived by his parents, his five sisters, and the family of Keith and Jeanie McAfee.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations to Shriners Hospital for Children. 2425 Stockton Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95817.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (VIDEO)