February 15, 2013
Micheline Angeli passed away Feb. 12, 2013, in Grass Valley, Calif. She was 85.
There will be a celebration of life at a future date.
Micheline was born March 31, 1927, to Gaston and Emma Bouyer in Paris. She married the love of her life, Arthur Angeli, March 5, 1947, in Brussels, Belgium.
She loved to travel the world wide. She will be sorely missed by all.
She is survived by her husband of 65 years, Arthur, of Grass Valley; daughters Michele of Moraga, Calif., and Suzanne of Pleasant Hill, Calif.; and two grandchildren.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Teardown begins for Tractor Supply Company in Grass Valley
- Lack of inventory continues to drive higher price of homes in Nevada County
- Nevada County prosecutor: Child sex suspect caught at airport
- Property purchase first step in improving pedestrian access to downtown Grass Valley (MAP)
- Grass Valley woman charged after dog dies in hot car