February 15, 2013
Micheline Angeli passed away Feb. 12, 2013, in Grass Valley, Calif. She was 85.
There will be a celebration of life at a future date.
Micheline was born March 31, 1927, to Gaston and Emma Bouyer in Paris. She married the love of her life, Arthur Angeli, March 5, 1947, in Brussels, Belgium.
She loved to travel the world wide. She will be sorely missed by all.
She is survived by her husband of 65 years, Arthur, of Grass Valley; daughters Michele of Moraga, Calif., and Suzanne of Pleasant Hill, Calif.; and two grandchildren.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball