January 4, 2013
Michael Fretwell passed away peacefully Dec. 24, 2012. He was a son, brother, uncle and friend to many. He couldn't go anywhere without being stopped, hugged or chatting with friends, students and parents. He was loved by so many. A memorial account has been arranged at El Dorado Bank. The two loves of his life will be receiving the donations — an LOP garden and Auburn Gymnastic Center's fit for life program for under privileged children. We love you.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed