August 9, 2013
Michael Lee Edmondson, beloved son of Robert and Deborah Edmondson, passed away on July 9, 2013.
Services will be at 11 a.m. on Sunday, July 28, 2013, at The Methodist Church in North San Juan with a reception to follow at the NSJ Senior Center.
He leaves behind his twin brother, Patrick Edmondson; older brother, Christopher Edmondson and his wife, Trisha; niece, Taylor; nephew, Caiden; and his puppies and cat.
He is happy and at peace.
Arrangements are in the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed