August 9, 2013
Michael Lee Edmondson, beloved son of Robert and Deborah Edmondson, passed away on July 9, 2013.
Services will be at 11 a.m. on Sunday, July 28, 2013, at The Methodist Church in North San Juan with a reception to follow at the NSJ Senior Center.
He leaves behind his twin brother, Patrick Edmondson; older brother, Christopher Edmondson and his wife, Trisha; niece, Taylor; nephew, Caiden; and his puppies and cat.
He is happy and at peace.
Arrangements are in the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site