October 10, 2013
Mergie Lindsay passed away on Sept. 30, 2013, in Marin County, Calif.
Family and friends will be celebrating Mergie's life this summer on Catalina Island.
Mergie was born on June 6, 1944, in San Francisco to Barney and Muriel Meehan.
Mergie and her husband, Brian, moved to Nevada City in 1982, where they raised their two children. Mergie most recently lived in San Anselmo, Calif.
She is survived by her husband, Brian; sister, Bernadette Miller; children Melissa (Lindsay) Shutowick and Chris Lindsay; grandchildren Ryan and Lindsay; aunt, Noel Anthony; and cousins, nieces and nephews.
She will be missed by all who knew her and loved her.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (VIDEO)