October 10, 2013
Mergie Lindsay passed away on Sept. 30, 2013, in Marin County, Calif.
Family and friends will be celebrating Mergie's life this summer on Catalina Island.
Mergie was born on June 6, 1944, in San Francisco to Barney and Muriel Meehan.
Mergie and her husband, Brian, moved to Nevada City in 1982, where they raised their two children. Mergie most recently lived in San Anselmo, Calif.
She is survived by her husband, Brian; sister, Bernadette Miller; children Melissa (Lindsay) Shutowick and Chris Lindsay; grandchildren Ryan and Lindsay; aunt, Noel Anthony; and cousins, nieces and nephews.
She will be missed by all who knew her and loved her.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lack of inventory continues to drive higher price of homes in Nevada County
- Grass Valley woman charged after dog dies in hot car
- Teardown begins for Tractor Supply Company in Grass Valley
- Auburn Police arrest attempted kidnap suspect
- Property purchase first step in improving pedestrian access to downtown Grass Valley (MAP)