October 10, 2013
Mergie Lindsay passed away on Sept. 30, 2013, in Marin County, Calif.
Family and friends will be celebrating Mergie's life this summer on Catalina Island.
Mergie was born on June 6, 1944, in San Francisco to Barney and Muriel Meehan.
Mergie and her husband, Brian, moved to Nevada City in 1982, where they raised their two children. Mergie most recently lived in San Anselmo, Calif.
She is survived by her husband, Brian; sister, Bernadette Miller; children Melissa (Lindsay) Shutowick and Chris Lindsay; grandchildren Ryan and Lindsay; aunt, Noel Anthony; and cousins, nieces and nephews.
She will be missed by all who knew her and loved her.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana