October 10, 2013
Mergie Lindsay passed away on Sept. 30, 2013, in Marin County, Calif.
Family and friends will be celebrating Mergie's life this summer on Catalina Island.
Mergie was born on June 6, 1944, in San Francisco to Barney and Muriel Meehan.
Mergie and her husband, Brian, moved to Nevada City in 1982, where they raised their two children. Mergie most recently lived in San Anselmo, Calif.
She is survived by her husband, Brian; sister, Bernadette Miller; children Melissa (Lindsay) Shutowick and Chris Lindsay; grandchildren Ryan and Lindsay; aunt, Noel Anthony; and cousins, nieces and nephews.
She will be missed by all who knew her and loved her.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier