December 21, 2012
Melvin Steve Salmeron "Mel passed away on Dec. 3rd 2012 after a long heroic battle with cancer. He was 59.
There will be a memorial service for Mel at 2 p.m. December 22, 2012 at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, 12524 Burma Rd., Grass Valley.
He was born Aug. 18, 1953, in San Francisco. He lived in Grass Valley for the last 27 years. Mel lived an exciting life and worked hard.
He was surrounded by his family when he passed and will be remembered as an active person with a positive outlook on life. Mel is survived by his wife of 30 years Tammy Salmeron, and by his children Cassandra, Richard, Nicholas and Jesseca. Mel was also "Papa" to Anthony, Ramon, Natalie, Maya, Dominic, Elisabeth, Phinehas and Mateo. Mel was truly one-of-a-kind and will be missed.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Grass Valley native climbs ranks in high school rodeo