December 21, 2012
Melvin Steve Salmeron "Mel passed away on Dec. 3rd 2012 after a long heroic battle with cancer. He was 59.
There will be a memorial service for Mel at 2 p.m. December 22, 2012 at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, 12524 Burma Rd., Grass Valley.
He was born Aug. 18, 1953, in San Francisco. He lived in Grass Valley for the last 27 years. Mel lived an exciting life and worked hard.
He was surrounded by his family when he passed and will be remembered as an active person with a positive outlook on life. Mel is survived by his wife of 30 years Tammy Salmeron, and by his children Cassandra, Richard, Nicholas and Jesseca. Mel was also "Papa" to Anthony, Ramon, Natalie, Maya, Dominic, Elisabeth, Phinehas and Mateo. Mel was truly one-of-a-kind and will be missed.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial