December 28, 2012
Melvin Steve Salmeron "Mel" passed away on Dec. 3rd 2012 after a long heroic battle with cancer. He was 59 years of age.
There will be a memorial service for Mel at 2 p.m.on Saturday, Dec. 22, 2012, at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, 12524 Burma Road, Grass Valley.
He was born Aug. 18th 1953 in San Francisco. He lived in Grass Valley for the last 27 years. Mel lived an exciting life and worked hard. He was surrounded by his family when he passed and will be remembered as an active person with a positive outlook on life. Mel is survived by his wife of 30 years Tammy Salmeron, and by his children Cassandra, Richard, Nicholas, and Jesseca. Mel was also "Papa" to Anthony, Ramon, Natalie, Maya, Dominic, Elisabeth, Phinehas, and Mateo. Mel was truly one of a kind and will be missed.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance