January 9, 2013
Matthew Ennis, a loving son, grandson and caring friend, passed away Dec. 31, 2012. He was 24.
Services will be held at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 12, 2013 at St. Patrick's Catholic Church, 235 Chapel St., Grass Valley, Calif.
Matthew was born Dec.24, 1988. Those who knew him understood what a gift he truly was. He will be missed more than words can ever describe.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball