January 19, 2013
Mary Elizabeth Good
Mary Elizabeth Good passed away peacefully at her home on Dec. 31, 2012. She was 92.
A gathering of friends and family will be held at her home on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:00 pm.
She was born in Ohio on October 15, 1920. She spent her childhood in Coldwater, Mich. and Orlando, Fl. She later moved to Southern California. She enjoyed her home in Grass Valley where she spent more than 20 years. Mary was an avid Bridge player and belonged to several local Bridge groups. She also loved to garden and was an accomplished painter.
She is survived by her brother, John Fuller and her four devoted sons,
John(Renee)Good, William(Diane)Good, Robert(Susan)Good and Tom(Kathleen)Good. She had seven loving grandchildren; Randall Good, Kryston Good Bain, Bryan Good, Heather Good Hubbard, Brad Good, Michelle Good and Maryann Good. She also loved spending time with her eight Great Grandchildren; Camryn and Kevin Good, Julianne and Sydnie Bain, Aubrey and Makenna Hubbard and Brayden and Paige Good and one step great grandaughter Laura McAlister.
She was predeceased by her parents, two sisters and her husband John Good after 51 years of marriage.
In lieu of flowers, Memorial Contributions to Hospice of the Foothills, 11270 Rough and Ready Highway, Grass Valley, CA. would be appreciated.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball