July 15, 2013
Martin James Christensen passed away in his home on June 25, 2013, surrounded by his most beloved things: music, films, art (both acquired and his own creations) and his prized autographed Humphrey Bogart portrait.
Services will be noon at the Emmanuel Episcopal Church of Grass Valley on July 13, 2013.
Martin James Christensen was born on Oct. 28, 1957, to Earl and Lillie Christensen at Peralta Hospital in Oakland, Calif. After growing up in the city equipped with an academic intelligence and quick wit, he met the future mother of his children and created his proudest accomplishments: Paula Erin, Kelly Mary, Martin James II and Jason Earl. He will be deeply missed by his children, granddaughter Riley, sister and brother, as well as all extended family and friends.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Vehicle fire: Fire units battling blaze at Hwy 20 and Poker Flat Road (Video)
- Marijuana grow murder case in Nevada County judge’s hands