Martha “Marty” Hoskins
April 24, 2013
Martha "Marty" Hoskins passed away on April 8, 2013 at Sierra Memorial Hospital in Grass Valley, CA. She was 85.
A celebration of Marty's life will be held at 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday April 10, 2013 at the Eskaton Recreation Center, 625 Eskaton Circle, Grass Valley, CA.
Marty was born on January 19, 1928 to Roy E. Peterson and Ruth Ashdill Peterson in Berkeley Calif. She graduated from U.C. Berkeley and then married John Hoskins on April 24, 1954. She was a member of LWW Collectibles, U.C. Berkeley Alumni Assoc. and Kappa Delta Sorority (1946).
She is survived by her husband, John; daughters, Alison Hoskins and Carolyn Wood; son, Clifford Hoskins; 5 grandchildren.
All arrangements are under the care of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local