Martha “Marty” Hoskins
April 24, 2013
Martha "Marty" Hoskins passed away on April 8, 2013 at Sierra Memorial Hospital in Grass Valley, CA. She was 85.
A celebration of Marty's life will be held at 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday April 10, 2013 at the Eskaton Recreation Center, 625 Eskaton Circle, Grass Valley, CA.
Marty was born on January 19, 1928 to Roy E. Peterson and Ruth Ashdill Peterson in Berkeley Calif. She graduated from U.C. Berkeley and then married John Hoskins on April 24, 1954. She was a member of LWW Collectibles, U.C. Berkeley Alumni Assoc. and Kappa Delta Sorority (1946).
She is survived by her husband, John; daughters, Alison Hoskins and Carolyn Wood; son, Clifford Hoskins; 5 grandchildren.
All arrangements are under the care of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site