Martha “Marty” Hoskins
April 24, 2013
Martha "Marty" Hoskins passed away on April 8, 2013 at Sierra Memorial Hospital in Grass Valley, CA. She was 85.
A celebration of Marty's life will be held at 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday April 10, 2013 at the Eskaton Recreation Center, 625 Eskaton Circle, Grass Valley, CA.
Marty was born on January 19, 1928 to Roy E. Peterson and Ruth Ashdill Peterson in Berkeley Calif. She graduated from U.C. Berkeley and then married John Hoskins on April 24, 1954. She was a member of LWW Collectibles, U.C. Berkeley Alumni Assoc. and Kappa Delta Sorority (1946).
She is survived by her husband, John; daughters, Alison Hoskins and Carolyn Wood; son, Clifford Hoskins; 5 grandchildren.
All arrangements are under the care of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say