Marjorie Ann Malicoat
December 31, 2013
Cherished and devoted wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt and friend, Marjorie entered into rest on Dec. 8, 2013, after a valiant battle with a rare bone marrow disease.
A celebration of life will be at 1 p.m., Dec. 20, at Pioneer United Methodist Church, 1338 Lincoln Way in Auburn, Calif. She was a lady of grace, endurance and a never-ending love of family.
Marjorie was predeceased by her husband of 52 years, Bob, in 2005.
She is survived by her son, David (Dawn); daughter, Margaret (Michael); grandchildren Allison (Rob) and Samuel; sister, Janet (George); brother, Bill (Gayle); and numerous nieces and nephews.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations can be made to your favorite charity or local food closet.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity