Marjorie Ann Malicoat
December 31, 2013
Cherished and devoted wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt and friend, Marjorie entered into rest on Dec. 8, 2013, after a valiant battle with a rare bone marrow disease.
A celebration of life will be at 1 p.m., Dec. 20, at Pioneer United Methodist Church, 1338 Lincoln Way in Auburn, Calif. She was a lady of grace, endurance and a never-ending love of family.
Marjorie was predeceased by her husband of 52 years, Bob, in 2005.
She is survived by her son, David (Dawn); daughter, Margaret (Michael); grandchildren Allison (Rob) and Samuel; sister, Janet (George); brother, Bill (Gayle); and numerous nieces and nephews.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations can be made to your favorite charity or local food closet.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum