Marjorie Ann Malicoat
December 31, 2013
Cherished and devoted wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt and friend, Marjorie entered into rest on Dec. 8, 2013, after a valiant battle with a rare bone marrow disease.
A celebration of life will be at 1 p.m., Dec. 20, at Pioneer United Methodist Church, 1338 Lincoln Way in Auburn, Calif. She was a lady of grace, endurance and a never-ending love of family.
Marjorie was predeceased by her husband of 52 years, Bob, in 2005.
She is survived by her son, David (Dawn); daughter, Margaret (Michael); grandchildren Allison (Rob) and Samuel; sister, Janet (George); brother, Bill (Gayle); and numerous nieces and nephews.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations can be made to your favorite charity or local food closet.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary in Grass Valley.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton