December 20, 2012
Marilyn (Lyn) Bacon passed away on Dec. 2, 2012, at her residence. She was 72.
Lyn had been fighting cancer for several years. She will join her husband Bob Bacon. They are survived by their six children and their families
Lyn, born in Oxford, England, in 1940, is also survived by one sister.
The family would like to express their utmost gratitude to the many friends that have been so helpful to Lyn during her final years. She fought a valiant battle, but in the end, succumbed in a fashion that could only be set by her. Lyn was very active in the community, is deeply loved and will be dearly missed.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers
- 25th Mardi Gras parade, celebration parties on in Nevada City despite rain
- Storm expected to pick up steam, drop 5-6 inches of rain through Tuesday