December 20, 2012
Marilyn (Lyn) Bacon passed away on Dec. 2, 2012, at her residence. She was 72.
Lyn had been fighting cancer for several years. She will join her husband Bob Bacon. They are survived by their six children and their families
Lyn, born in Oxford, England, in 1940, is also survived by one sister.
The family would like to express their utmost gratitude to the many friends that have been so helpful to Lyn during her final years. She fought a valiant battle, but in the end, succumbed in a fashion that could only be set by her. Lyn was very active in the community, is deeply loved and will be dearly missed.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business