December 20, 2012
Marilyn (Lyn) Bacon passed away on Dec. 2, 2012, at her residence. She was 72.
Lyn had been fighting cancer for several years. She will join her husband Bob Bacon. They are survived by their six children and their families
Lyn, born in Oxford, England, in 1940, is also survived by one sister.
The family would like to express their utmost gratitude to the many friends that have been so helpful to Lyn during her final years. She fought a valiant battle, but in the end, succumbed in a fashion that could only be set by her. Lyn was very active in the community, is deeply loved and will be dearly missed.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- CHP: Rough and Ready woman dies in ATV wreck
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (video)
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations (VIDEO)