September 13, 2013
Marian Edholm, beloved wife and mother, passed away peacefully in her Stockton home on July 26, 2013. She was 87.
A former resident of Smartsville, she and her husband Ray enjoyed living in and exploring the area. They were active in the Smartsville Community Church and went as often as health allowed. They left a great impression on their neighbors, always friendly and willing to lend a hand.
Marian is survived by her beloved husband, Ray, of Stockton; sisters Edna Mae Sauls of Grass Valley and Harriet Grout of Spanaway, Wash.; in-laws; six children; a stepson; three grandchildren; three step-grandchildren and numerous great-grandchildren.
Condolences can be sent in care of her daughter, Mrs. Norma Roles. Address: 3609 Dormer Avenue, Concord, CA 94519.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed