Margie Lois Ozbirn
February 11, 2013
Margie Lois Ozbirn of Grass Valley died Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013, at Golden Empire Nursing Home in Grass Valley. She was 88.
No services will be conducted.
Mrs. Ozbirn was born July 21, 1924, in Moko, Ark., to Grover Cleveland and Alma (Gibson) Bassham.She enjoyed growing roses and bird watching.
She is survived by her husband, Eugene Ozbirn, of Grass Valley; daughter Margie Means of Grass Valley; daughter and son-in-law Shirley and Daryl Matlock of Grass Valley; grandson and granddaughter-in-law Robert and Sherry Means of Colfax; and great-granddaughter Robyn Means of Colfax.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball