Margie Lois Ozbirn
February 11, 2013
Margie Lois Ozbirn of Grass Valley died Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013, at Golden Empire Nursing Home in Grass Valley. She was 88.
No services will be conducted.
Mrs. Ozbirn was born July 21, 1924, in Moko, Ark., to Grover Cleveland and Alma (Gibson) Bassham.She enjoyed growing roses and bird watching.
She is survived by her husband, Eugene Ozbirn, of Grass Valley; daughter Margie Means of Grass Valley; daughter and son-in-law Shirley and Daryl Matlock of Grass Valley; grandson and granddaughter-in-law Robert and Sherry Means of Colfax; and great-granddaughter Robyn Means of Colfax.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)