Margie Lois Ozbirn
February 11, 2013
Margie Lois Ozbirn of Grass Valley died Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013, at Golden Empire Nursing Home in Grass Valley. She was 88.
No services will be conducted.
Mrs. Ozbirn was born July 21, 1924, in Moko, Ark., to Grover Cleveland and Alma (Gibson) Bassham.She enjoyed growing roses and bird watching.
She is survived by her husband, Eugene Ozbirn, of Grass Valley; daughter Margie Means of Grass Valley; daughter and son-in-law Shirley and Daryl Matlock of Grass Valley; grandson and granddaughter-in-law Robert and Sherry Means of Colfax; and great-granddaughter Robyn Means of Colfax.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death