September 2, 2013
Margaret T. Winslow passed away on March 10, 2013, at The Hospice of the Foothills after a long battle with cancer.
A memorial service will be at 2 p.m. on Aug. 26, 2013, at Hooper & Weaver Mortuary.
She was born in Binghamton, N.Y., on March 9, 1940. She was employed at Lockheed Martin in Sunnyvale and Seattle.
When retired she enjoyed shopping, home-keeping and being a unofficial social secretary for her many friends in Grass Valley, organizing numerous events.
Marge is survived by her husband, Albert; her daughter, Teresa; her son, Michael and his wife, Kiera; and grandchildren Jacob, Dane and Gillian.
Marge will be missed!
In lieu of flowers donations may be made to The Hospice of the Foothills.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County