December 12, 2012
Lynn C. Fagerlie passed away in his home in south Nevada County Nov. 18, 2012. He was 73.
A celebration of life will take place at 2 p.m. Dec. 9, 2012, at the Higgins Diggins Lions Community Center, Roy Peterson Building, 22490 East Hacienda Drive, Grass Valley, Calif..
Lynn was born Jan. 14, 1939, to Melborn and Eulalie Fagerlie in Duluth, Minn.
He is survived by his wife of 55 years, Faye; 102-year-old father Mel Fagerlie of Fair Oaks; daughter Lynne (Michael) Herron; sons Scott, Jay (Tammy) and Jeff (Shanel); sister Joyce Moeszinger of Orangevale; grandfather to eight and great-grandfather to 12.
He was preceded in death by his mother, Eulalie, and brother John.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire