December 12, 2012
Lynn C. Fagerlie passed away in his home in south Nevada County Nov. 18, 2012. He was 73.
A celebration of life will take place at 2 p.m. Dec. 9, 2012, at the Higgins Diggins Lions Community Center, Roy Peterson Building, 22490 East Hacienda Drive, Grass Valley, Calif..
Lynn was born Jan. 14, 1939, to Melborn and Eulalie Fagerlie in Duluth, Minn.
He is survived by his wife of 55 years, Faye; 102-year-old father Mel Fagerlie of Fair Oaks; daughter Lynne (Michael) Herron; sons Scott, Jay (Tammy) and Jeff (Shanel); sister Joyce Moeszinger of Orangevale; grandfather to eight and great-grandfather to 12.
He was preceded in death by his mother, Eulalie, and brother John.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local