December 12, 2012
Lynn C. Fagerlie passed away in his home in south Nevada County Nov. 18, 2012. He was 73.
A celebration of life will take place at 2 p.m. Dec. 9, 2012, at the Higgins Diggins Lions Community Center, Roy Peterson Building, 22490 East Hacienda Drive, Grass Valley, Calif..
Lynn was born Jan. 14, 1939, to Melborn and Eulalie Fagerlie in Duluth, Minn.
He is survived by his wife of 55 years, Faye; 102-year-old father Mel Fagerlie of Fair Oaks; daughter Lynne (Michael) Herron; sons Scott, Jay (Tammy) and Jeff (Shanel); sister Joyce Moeszinger of Orangevale; grandfather to eight and great-grandfather to 12.
He was preceded in death by his mother, Eulalie, and brother John.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier