December 12, 2012
Lynn C. Fagerlie passed away in his home in south Nevada County Nov. 18, 2012. He was 73.
A celebration of life will take place at 2 p.m. Dec. 9, 2012, at the Higgins Diggins Lions Community Center, Roy Peterson Building, 22490 East Hacienda Drive, Grass Valley, Calif..
Lynn was born Jan. 14, 1939, to Melborn and Eulalie Fagerlie in Duluth, Minn.
He is survived by his wife of 55 years, Faye; 102-year-old father Mel Fagerlie of Fair Oaks; daughter Lynne (Michael) Herron; sons Scott, Jay (Tammy) and Jeff (Shanel); sister Joyce Moeszinger of Orangevale; grandfather to eight and great-grandfather to 12.
He was preceded in death by his mother, Eulalie, and brother John.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Grass Valley brew pub details emerge
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Alta Sierra road erodes after water main break
- Jerry Karnow to receive Public Safety Award from the Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Prevention Council