April 19, 2013
Luetta "Eileen" Stahl passed away April 3, 2013, in Grass Valley. She was 91. A service will take place at 1 p.m. Monday, April 8, 2013, at Glen Abbey Memorial Park, 3838 Bonita Road, Bonita, Calif.
Eileen was born in Spencer, S.D., Oct. 5, 1921, to Floyd Davison and Maude Dunn.
She married Cloyd Stahl March 20, 1947, in San Diego, where she spent 60 years of her life. She was a retired paralegal. She was a member of the American Business Woman's Association, past president, San Diego Chapter, Fraternal Order of Eagles, Woman's Auxiliary.
Eileen is survived by sons Tom Stahl (Colleen) of Denver, Chuck Stahl (Lynda) of Nevada City, Calif., John Stahl (Janice) of Oklahoma City, Okla., Jim Stahl (Lori) of Sun Prairie City, Wis.; granddaughters Leslie Kay, Ashley, Kathleen, Heather and Melanie; grandsons David and Tommy; great-grandchildren Davian, Wyatt, Adam and Colton; sister Ione Russel; brother Ken Davison; and numerous nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband Cloyd Stahl; sons David and Bob; brothers Ellis, Harold, Richard, Jim and Vernon.
Funeral arrangements are by Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans