August 21, 2013
Loretta Levens of Grass Valley, Calif., went to be with the Lord on Friday, Aug. 9, 2013. She was 76.
God granted her desire to pass into Heaven at her home, which she shared with her husband and best friend, Jim Levens, whom she married on Oct. 29, 1955.
A celebration of her life will be at 4 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 18, at Bethal Church, off Christian Life Center Way in Grass Valley.
We welcome all who knew and loved her to join us, reception to follow.
She was an amazing grandmother to Brenton and Nicole Hill, Tim and LaNora Hill, Kari and Javier Ayala, Korey Sloan, Tavin Sloan, Jimmy Levens, Ally Levens, Kayla Levens and Keenan Levens. She was a great-grandmother to Jordan, Carson and Lucy.
She is survived by her husband, Jim; and her six loving children Margaret Hill (Terry), Marie Sloan (Kevin), Chuck Levens (Michele), Alan Levens (Karen), Mike Levens and Shawn Levens. She is also survived by her brother and lifelong musketeer, Richard Pandolfi, and his wife, Lu.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom