August 21, 2013
Loretta Levens of Grass Valley, Calif., went to be with the Lord on Friday, Aug. 9, 2013. She was 76.
God granted her desire to pass into Heaven at her home, which she shared with her husband and best friend, Jim Levens, whom she married on Oct. 29, 1955.
A celebration of her life will be at 4 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 18, at Bethal Church, off Christian Life Center Way in Grass Valley.
We welcome all who knew and loved her to join us, reception to follow.
She was an amazing grandmother to Brenton and Nicole Hill, Tim and LaNora Hill, Kari and Javier Ayala, Korey Sloan, Tavin Sloan, Jimmy Levens, Ally Levens, Kayla Levens and Keenan Levens. She was a great-grandmother to Jordan, Carson and Lucy.
She is survived by her husband, Jim; and her six loving children Margaret Hill (Terry), Marie Sloan (Kevin), Chuck Levens (Michele), Alan Levens (Karen), Mike Levens and Shawn Levens. She is also survived by her brother and lifelong musketeer, Richard Pandolfi, and his wife, Lu.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later