August 21, 2013
Loretta Levens of Grass Valley, Calif., went to be with the Lord on Friday, Aug. 9, 2013. She was 76.
God granted her desire to pass into Heaven at her home, which she shared with her husband and best friend, Jim Levens, whom she married on Oct. 29, 1955.
A celebration of her life will be at 4 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 18, at Bethal Church, off Christian Life Center Way in Grass Valley.
We welcome all who knew and loved her to join us, reception to follow.
She was an amazing grandmother to Brenton and Nicole Hill, Tim and LaNora Hill, Kari and Javier Ayala, Korey Sloan, Tavin Sloan, Jimmy Levens, Ally Levens, Kayla Levens and Keenan Levens. She was a great-grandmother to Jordan, Carson and Lucy.
She is survived by her husband, Jim; and her six loving children Margaret Hill (Terry), Marie Sloan (Kevin), Chuck Levens (Michele), Alan Levens (Karen), Mike Levens and Shawn Levens. She is also survived by her brother and lifelong musketeer, Richard Pandolfi, and his wife, Lu.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Man returns home to find burners on, house ransacked, mysterious pants
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash