October 4, 2013
Lorena Queen Shannon Kirchner passed on to her reward on Sept. 24, 2013.
She leaves behind her son, Fred Kirchner; husband Richard Kirchner of Grass Valley; father and stepmother, Andy and Linda Shannon of Citrus Heights; and sister and brother-in-law, Cynthia and Michael Perine of Incline Village, Nev.
Lorena was rich in love and kindness toward others and is sorely missed by her family and many friends.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum