October 4, 2013
Lorena Queen Shannon Kirchner passed on to her reward on Sept. 24, 2013.
She leaves behind her son, Fred Kirchner; husband Richard Kirchner of Grass Valley; father and stepmother, Andy and Linda Shannon of Citrus Heights; and sister and brother-in-law, Cynthia and Michael Perine of Incline Village, Nev.
Lorena was rich in love and kindness toward others and is sorely missed by her family and many friends.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Federal, state lawmakers make case for more dams at water symposium (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Sixth-grader Josie Allen takes on Highway 49
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say