April 1, 2013
Lois Margaret Haines died peacefully Saturday, March 16, 2013, in Hayward, Calif., where she had been a resident for the past 10 years. Previously, she had resided in Grass Valley, Calif., for more than 20 years.
A celebration of her life will take place in Grass Valley, Calif., at a later date when her remains will be scattered along with her husband.
Lois was born April 18, 1924, in Thomas, W.V.
She is survived by her seven children, Margaret Ellen York, Cathy Jo Haines, Lynn Celeste Gardere, Kevin Clark Haines, Thomas Clinton Haines, Timothy Alan Haines and Michael Paul Haines. She had 10 grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Clark L. Haines, in 1995.
Please make donations to the charity of your choice in lieu of flowers.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier