April 1, 2013
Lois Margaret Haines died peacefully Saturday, March 16, 2013, in Hayward, Calif., where she had been a resident for the past 10 years. Previously, she had resided in Grass Valley, Calif., for more than 20 years.
A celebration of her life will take place in Grass Valley, Calif., at a later date when her remains will be scattered along with her husband.
Lois was born April 18, 1924, in Thomas, W.V.
She is survived by her seven children, Margaret Ellen York, Cathy Jo Haines, Lynn Celeste Gardere, Kevin Clark Haines, Thomas Clinton Haines, Timothy Alan Haines and Michael Paul Haines. She had 10 grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Clark L. Haines, in 1995.
Please make donations to the charity of your choice in lieu of flowers.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges