Lisa Rene Fisher
March 15, 2013
Lisa Fisher passed away Feb. 23, 2013, in Grass Valley. She was 51.
Lisa was born Oct. 3, 1961, in Alameda, Calif., to Robert and Carolee Taylor.
She worked as a licensed cosmetologist for 17 years and enjoyed horseback riding.
She is survived by her parents; sister Donna Joy MacCauley; brother Robert E. Taylor; daughters Lindsey and Brittany Erhart; son Nathan Wiles; and her grandsons, Jayden and Joseph Erhart.
She will be missed very much.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Man returns home to find burners on, house ransacked, mysterious pants
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash