Lisa Rene Fisher
March 15, 2013
Lisa Fisher passed away Feb. 23, 2013, in Grass Valley. She was 51.
Lisa was born Oct. 3, 1961, in Alameda, Calif., to Robert and Carolee Taylor.
She worked as a licensed cosmetologist for 17 years and enjoyed horseback riding.
She is survived by her parents; sister Donna Joy MacCauley; brother Robert E. Taylor; daughters Lindsey and Brittany Erhart; son Nathan Wiles; and her grandsons, Jayden and Joseph Erhart.
She will be missed very much.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit