Lisa Rene Fisher
March 15, 2013
Lisa Fisher passed away Feb. 23, 2013, in Grass Valley. She was 51.
Lisa was born Oct. 3, 1961, in Alameda, Calif., to Robert and Carolee Taylor.
She worked as a licensed cosmetologist for 17 years and enjoyed horseback riding.
She is survived by her parents; sister Donna Joy MacCauley; brother Robert E. Taylor; daughters Lindsey and Brittany Erhart; son Nathan Wiles; and her grandsons, Jayden and Joseph Erhart.
She will be missed very much.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball