September 16, 2013
Linda Ruth Begbie lived her life honestly, pursuing her dreams, including teaching, owning several businesses, traveling the world and connecting brilliantly with family and friends.
Linda excelled at communication and at creating beautiful spaces, especially her Nevada City home. She will not be remembered by her final days but by how she cherished life and wrung the most fun and quality out of every moment.
She began life in Reno, Nev., June 8, 1948, with her parents, David and Madelene Begbie, and brothers David, Bob, Jim and Howard. Linda faced her journey with cancer openly and with a positive outlook. She lived her life with zest and joy until her passing Aug. 24, 2013.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made in Linda's honor to Hospice of the Foothills, 11270 Rough and Ready Highway, Grass Valley, CA 95945.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later