September 16, 2013
Linda Ruth Begbie lived her life honestly, pursuing her dreams, including teaching, owning several businesses, traveling the world and connecting brilliantly with family and friends.
Linda excelled at communication and at creating beautiful spaces, especially her Nevada City home. She will not be remembered by her final days but by how she cherished life and wrung the most fun and quality out of every moment.
She began life in Reno, Nev., June 8, 1948, with her parents, David and Madelene Begbie, and brothers David, Bob, Jim and Howard. Linda faced her journey with cancer openly and with a positive outlook. She lived her life with zest and joy until her passing Aug. 24, 2013.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made in Linda's honor to Hospice of the Foothills, 11270 Rough and Ready Highway, Grass Valley, CA 95945.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom