Leslie Susan Latimer
March 3, 2013
Leslie Susan Latimer passed away Feb. 18, 2013, at her home in Grass Valley. She was 51.
She was born Dec.17, 1961 in Wilmington, Calif., to Dianne (Hutchins) and Frank Stanovich. She worked as a caretaker and enjoyed gardening, collecting miniatures, collecting stickers and reading.
She is survived by her parents of Grass Valley; daughters, Stacey Sept of Coleville, Calif., and Shannon Latimer of Long Beach, Calif.; son, Dustin Latimer of Roseville, Calif; brother, Steve Stanovich of Gallatin, Tenn.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper & Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison