Leslie Susan Latimer
March 3, 2013
Leslie Susan Latimer passed away Feb. 18, 2013, at her home in Grass Valley. She was 51.
She was born Dec.17, 1961 in Wilmington, Calif., to Dianne (Hutchins) and Frank Stanovich. She worked as a caretaker and enjoyed gardening, collecting miniatures, collecting stickers and reading.
She is survived by her parents of Grass Valley; daughters, Stacey Sept of Coleville, Calif., and Shannon Latimer of Long Beach, Calif.; son, Dustin Latimer of Roseville, Calif; brother, Steve Stanovich of Gallatin, Tenn.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper & Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers