December 14, 2012
Lee Stewart passed away of kidney failure on Dec. 2, 2012, in the Auburn Faith Hospital in Auburn, Calif. She was 81 and was preceded in death by her husband Jim Stewart
Lee and Jim moved to Nevada City in 1978, where Jim was the superintendent of the Nevada Elementary School District.
Lee was a real estate agent with Paul Law Realty for 10 years before retiring.
She is survived by three children; daughter Terri Stewart of Carmichael and two sons, Dave Stewart of Rocklin and Bob Stewart of Bellingham, Wash.; and four grandchildren. Private family services will be held in Nevada City.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- CHP: Rough and Ready woman dies in ATV wreck
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville