December 14, 2012
Lee Stewart passed away of kidney failure on Dec. 2, 2012, in the Auburn Faith Hospital in Auburn, Calif. She was 81 and was preceded in death by her husband Jim Stewart
Lee and Jim moved to Nevada City in 1978, where Jim was the superintendent of the Nevada Elementary School District.
Lee was a real estate agent with Paul Law Realty for 10 years before retiring.
She is survived by three children; daughter Terri Stewart of Carmichael and two sons, Dave Stewart of Rocklin and Bob Stewart of Bellingham, Wash.; and four grandchildren. Private family services will be held in Nevada City.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum