December 14, 2012
Lee Stewart passed away of kidney failure on Dec. 2, 2012, in the Auburn Faith Hospital in Auburn, Calif. She was 81 and was preceded in death by her husband Jim Stewart
Lee and Jim moved to Nevada City in 1978, where Jim was the superintendent of the Nevada Elementary School District.
Lee was a real estate agent with Paul Law Realty for 10 years before retiring.
She is survived by three children; daughter Terri Stewart of Carmichael and two sons, Dave Stewart of Rocklin and Bob Stewart of Bellingham, Wash.; and four grandchildren. Private family services will be held in Nevada City.
Trending In: Obituaries
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans