Larry Terronez Jr
May 28, 2013
Larry Steven "Larbear" Terronez Jr. left us unexpectedly on May 20, 2013.
A private viewing will be held today, May 24, from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m., at Chapel of the Angels Mortuary for family only. All others are welcome to view between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. A potluck style celebration of life will be at 2 p.m. on Sunday, May 26, at 10875 Spenceville Road in Penn Valley. A BBQ will be provided at the potluck celebration. Please bring a dish to share, as well as your own shade and chairs. Please call 615-8949 with any questions.
Larry was born on Feb. 14, 1984, to Jodie and Larry Terronez Sr. Larry enjoyed spending time indoors and outdoors with his family and enjoyed fast-pitch baseball, bowling and many other activities. He worked side by side with his father as a tile setter. He was a kind, friendly and loyal person. His daughter, Quianna, has been accepted into Ghidotti and made the Allstars in fast-pitch softball. His son Larry III "Bearbear" is an amazing baseball player like his dad, a BMX biker and is also up for the Allstars.
He is survived by his daughter, Justine "Quianna" Arnberg-Terronez; son, Larry Steven Terronez III; loving parents Jodie and Larry Terronez Sr.; sister, Jamie Terronez; niece, Izabella; and nephew, Seth, as well as many other family members and friends.
He will forever hold a special place in our hearts, and we will miss him dearly.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death