Larry Terronez Jr
May 28, 2013
Larry Steven "Larbear" Terronez Jr. left us unexpectedly on May 20, 2013.
A private viewing will be held today, May 24, from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m., at Chapel of the Angels Mortuary for family only. All others are welcome to view between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. A potluck style celebration of life will be at 2 p.m. on Sunday, May 26, at 10875 Spenceville Road in Penn Valley. A BBQ will be provided at the potluck celebration. Please bring a dish to share, as well as your own shade and chairs. Please call 615-8949 with any questions.
Larry was born on Feb. 14, 1984, to Jodie and Larry Terronez Sr. Larry enjoyed spending time indoors and outdoors with his family and enjoyed fast-pitch baseball, bowling and many other activities. He worked side by side with his father as a tile setter. He was a kind, friendly and loyal person. His daughter, Quianna, has been accepted into Ghidotti and made the Allstars in fast-pitch softball. His son Larry III "Bearbear" is an amazing baseball player like his dad, a BMX biker and is also up for the Allstars.
He is survived by his daughter, Justine "Quianna" Arnberg-Terronez; son, Larry Steven Terronez III; loving parents Jodie and Larry Terronez Sr.; sister, Jamie Terronez; niece, Izabella; and nephew, Seth, as well as many other family members and friends.
He will forever hold a special place in our hearts, and we will miss him dearly.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later